Astha TH (Trichoderma Harzianum) is a neutral carrier based product containing the colony forming units (2 x 109) of Trichoderma Harzianum. It is an anti fungal bio-control agent, protect tea plants from soil born dieses.
Mode of Action
It controls the pathogen by substrate competition for nutrient availability in the soil. It effectively controls: Capsule rot, Collar rot, dumping off, Foot rot, Rhizome rot, Stem root Dholaa disease.
2 x 109 cells of Trichoderma Harzianum and Liquide Carrier or talcom (Powder may contain moisture up to 40%)
- Do not mix Astha TH with chemical fertilizer/pesticides and fungicides; apply at least 7 days after application of chemical fertilizer/pesticides/fungicides.
- Before spray the container should be washed carefully.
- Spray should be done late in the afternoon to avoid sunlight.
- Once open Astha TH, use the whole pack immediately and use the pack within its validity period.
Application & Doses:
- For Soil Application: Mix 2Kgs of Astha TV with 100Kgs of Vermicompost / FYM and broadcast to1 Acre of land area.
- For Spraying: Mix 2Kgs / 2Ltrs of Astha TH with 200Ltrs of Water and spray the same by drenching the canopy at evening on 1 Acre area.
Astha TH can be stored at room temperature not exceeding 300C. Store in a Cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Available Packing:– 100gm, 250gm, 500gm, 1kg. & 1 Ltr.
There are no reviews yet.