This combo consists of 11 essential products for a healthy garden. All time garden care combo offer provide you:
(1) 20 kg. Astha Vermicompost (100% organic) is rich in plant nutrients, minerals and growth enhancers, and significantly increases microbial life in the root zone. It is stimulating plant growth more than any other natural product, enhance the ability of soil to retain water, and also inhibit root diseases such as root rot. The humus in worm castings removes toxins and harmful fungi and bacteria from the soil, therefore have the ability to fight off plant diseases.
(2) 2 kg. Astha Neem Super (Pure Neem oiled Cake) It’s bio-degradable and can be used with many other different types of fertilizers. It will enhance the efficiency other fertilizers you use because it will inhibit nitrification. Also it’s free from any heavy metals so it’s safe for crop use. It releases slowly, which means the nutrient release is uniform. This ensures constant growth of your crops or plants during the growing season. Because it will release the nutrients slowly that means your crops will have nutrients throughout the growing time. Astha Neem Super acts as a nutrient for plants instead of being a nutrient collector. It contains NPK (nitrogen- phosphorus-potassium) plus other micronutrients so your plants are fed continually. It protects plant roots from nematodes, soil grubs and white ants probably due to its content of the residual limonoids, salannin, nimbin, azadirachtin and azadiradione as major components. These components cause seven types of activities to happen in the soil: a) antifeedant b) attractant c) repellent d) insecticide e) nematicide f) growth disruptor and g) antimicrobial. It also acts as a natural fertilizer with pesticidal properties. Astha Neem Super also reduces alkalinity in the soil, as it produced organic acid on decomposition. Totally natural, it is compatible with soil microbes, and improves rhizosphere micro flora and hence ensure the fertility of the soil. It also improves the organic matter content of the soil, helping improvement in the soil texture, water holding capacity, soil aeration for better root development.
(3) 250 ml. Bio NPK is the mixture of some most powerful organisms which has the capability of dissolving, insoluble nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potash (K) in soil and vendors those insoluble nutrients available to plants by the action of organic acid produced. It converts non available forms of micronutrients into available form. It also helps to provide balanced nutrition to the crops. It produces biologically active metabolites like vitamins, indole acetic acid, gibberellins, and cytokines which promote early and better seed germination, increases root and shoot growth and reduce dosage requirement of chemical fertilizers ( nearly by 30% – 40%), increases plant growth, number of grains, size and weight of grain and total productivity. Increases yield upto 15%-25%. It can be used for all Crop plants, orchard and trees. It increases the resistance of plants to hot and dry condition and insects, pest and diseases
(4) 500 gm. Astha TV (Trichoderma Viridi) bio fungicide is a very effective anti-fungal bio-control agent, protects plants from Root rots, Wilts, Brown rot, Damping off, Charcoal rot, Capsule rot, Collar rot, Dumping off, Foot rot, Rhizome rot, Stem root, Dholaa disease and other soil and seed born disease. Astha TV (Trichoderma Viride) is highly interactive in root, soil and foliar environments. It reduces growth, survival or infections caused by pathogens by different mechanisms like competition, antibiosis, mycoparasitism, hyphal interactions, and enzyme secretion.
(5) 250 ml. Astha Killer 15 (Neem oil pesticide) for pest prevention, it is a neem based botanical product that contains azadirachtin as an active ingredient. It contains all pests and insects controlling elements like azadirachtin, nimbin, nimbidin, nimbinine, salanin, fraxinellone etc. Azadirachtin is found to be very effective for over 600 species of insects. It controls whiteflies, aphids, thrips, fungus, gnats, caterpillars, beetles, mushroom flies, mealybugs, leaf-miners, gypsy moths and many more pests.
(6) 100 ml. Astha Gro-Gold is a cost effective PGR which helps cell division, Cellular Metabolism, enhancement of vitamin A and Chlorophyll. It also suppresses ageing hormones during stress and prevents fruit and flower dropping. It is enriched in organic bio stimulant and other essential micronutrients that profoundly influence the growth and differentiation of plant cells. It increases photosynthetic activity in plant resulting in higher yield.
(7) 50 ml. Astha Imida Flu (Imida cloprid) pesticide for effectively controls Sucking insects like Mealy bugs, Aphids, Whiteflies, Leaf and plant hoppers, Thrips, Scales, Bugs, Psyllids phylloxera etc.
(8) 1 kg. Astha Micro Mix – 1 is a combination of Copper, Boron and Zinc, fulfilling the deficiency of these nutrients in the crop. Micronutrients are essential for plant growth and play an important role in balanced crop nutrition. Micronutrients are important to plant nutrition as primary and secondary macronutrients, though plants don’t require as much of them. But lack of any one of the micronutrients in the soil can limit growth, even when all other nutrients are present in adequate amounts.
(9) 100 ml. Astha Zibok is a unique combination of selective nutrients which has a capacity to improve the yield and quality of fruits & vegetables. It’s a unique combination of MAA, Magnesium, Zinc, Boron and Ammonium Molibdate. MAA makes stronger the fruits stem and reduce fruits dropping. They are responsible for producing natural hormones, activating some enzymes, biosynthesis of chlorophylls, enhancing germination of pollens and regulating water uptake of plants. Foliar application of nutrients especially Magnesium, Boron and Zinc is essential for producing healthy as well as productive fruits & vegetables trees. In addition it improves physical and chemical properties of fruits like sweetness as well. Not only that Astha Zibok is effectively working against Fruits breaking inclusion of some antioxidants, it is observed that increased of some of flowers/panicles, fruits retention and yield.
(10) 250 gm. Astha Vegetable Special is a unique combination of selective nutrients which are essential for plant growth and play an important role in balanced crop nutrition. Proper plant nutrition is essential for improves the quality and production of vegetable plants. Proper plant nutrition is essential for successful production of vegetable crops. Integrated supply of micronutrients inadequate amount and suitable proportions is one of the most important factors that control the plant growth and development. Micronutrients are usually required in minute quantities, nevertheless, are vital to the growth of plants. Proper use of micronutrients is essential for vegetable cultivation to get maximum yield of high quality produce. Plant metabolism, nutrient regulation, chlorophyll synthesis, reproductive growth, flower retention, fruit and seed development etc. are such effective functions performed by various micronutrients.
(11) 250 gm. Astha Chilli Special is a unique combination of selective nutrients for the improvement and overall growth of Chilli/Pepper Plant. It contains Zinc, Boron, Magnesium and calcium in specific proportions.
Zinc – Zinc deficiency results in resetting or “little leaf” formation, the leaves become narrow and small in size. Leaves become thick and brittle. The acidic or alkaline nature of the soil both hampers the growth.
Boron- The deficiency manifests itself very quickly. The lower leaves curl upwards. Growth is stunted. The plant develops a thick, short stem. The apex withers and the leaves become yellow from bottom to top of the plant. There is a reduced production of flowers, and fruit setting is poor.
Magnesium – It helps in the absorption of oxygen for natural growth of the plant. Is Common on pepper plants, yellowing of the leaves is apparent in the interveinal areas and veins remain green. The oldest leaves are affected first. Sometimes magnesium deficiency occurs when excessive applications of potassium have been made. It may also show up under the extremely hot dry weather.
Calcium – Calcium maintains the neutrality and helps in the absorption of Iron. Calcium is important for cell division and its deficiency is characterised by distorted new growth and weakened stems. New leaves have a twisted, bubbled appearance and edges can become necrotic. Old growth is not affected as calcium is the least mobile of elements. If calcium is deficient during fruiting, the plants may develop Blossom End Rot, with sunken, necrotic patches developing at the blossom end of pods.
On the whole foliar spray of Astha Chilli Special is beneficial for growth of chilli/pepper plant in both acidic and alkaline soils.